Friday, April 30, 2010

goos and teapots

We've had a long week at times around here as my two babies have a cold...no fun for them! So we have spent a lot of time indoors (maybe I'm too lazy to get all geared up all the time to go out?) In any case, we've been laying low, close to home and maybe a little bit of time in front of a sweet little movie James got as a gift for being a big brother, Stuart Little. It's quite cute and I caught him kissing the tv to kiss Stuart (little mouse) and running away from the tv when a cat was chasing (him!) 

I haven't uploaded any videos yet so thought I would tonight as I had the chance. Here are two little vids of the kiddos...Mason gooing away and James taking a goodnight call from Grandma!







Also downloaded this cute one of James and Mason taking turns in the Bumbo - Mason needs a little help with the head still and James gets his bum stuck in it (I think that's the purpose)!



1 comment: