Sunday, August 29, 2010

Living the lake life


We spent 4 glorious days at my family cabin on Cowichan Lake this past week and I didn't want to come home! It was hard to narrow down my photos as I had so many good ones I wanted to share, so bare with me!

James hugging Papa, whom he adores!
Swing snuggles for Mason

Waiting patiently to get into the boat....oh the anticipation!
Now if this isn't the best exersaucer view in BC, I don't know what is?!
Hammock snuggles for James and Grandma
Weeeeee!
Mason's new favorite (Mum Mum's )
Watching the sun go down

I made the perfect jiffy pop!
Jumping and swatting
Bath time!
More bath time!
After seeing the last picture I took, I couldn't help but remember this one taken last year at the lake of James! I love the look in his eyes!
Boating with mom
Pulling Mom on the tube (he wouldn't go this year) but Mason did, I just didn't get any pictures of it!
Family dinners, always the best food (and bbq'd peach and blackberry crumble, all over James' face)
Family shot on the dock - James not too thrilled
A little kayak with Dad
Swinging with mom
Who doesn't love chips and guacamole on the beach?!
We can't wait to come back next year!

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous, Libby! It looks like you had a great time. Summer has been terrible in Edmonton this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved having your family !!! fun in the sun

    ReplyDelete