Sunday, March 6, 2011

Playing Catch Up

I've been either sick or busy lately to update the blog as much as I'd like - so I thought I would post a few random pics from the last few weeks, as I have the house to myself (yes!)

Our little cruiser - no more crawling for Mason...it's been a while, but it's still just so cute to see a person this little walking!
Dad throwing Mason up in the window) - yes, it's filthy, I know!
This little boy melts my heart! I can't believe he'll be one in a week!
We had a brief snowfall last week (it melted by the afternoon) so we bundled up and the boys wanted to get pulled up and down our street (5 times). 'Faster Mommy Faster' - I was in my t-shirt by the end! The cutest part was that I told James to make sure Mason didn't fall over and he held on to him the whole time - you can see his arm on his shoulder!
Our neighbours started a snowman, so we finished it off (I didn't have the energy to roll the base by myself after the haul above!)

James went a whole week on the potty and I told him if he filled up his sticker chart we would go on a special date, which we did today! We got sushi and bought new big boy underpants! Not to mention, we stopped by a friends house on the way home and got to go ATV'ing! That might have taken the cake, but he did choose sushi and underpants as his special date! We had a blast!
Great job Bud!
A recent trip to Victoria with the boys - here they are watching Lexi chase her ball when papa G got home from work!
Mason on the ferry slide...a little tentative but big smiles at the bottom! Loved it!
Watching Tika (my brother's dog) play in the snow on a walk & bile ride to the wharf
My happy guys playing Grandma and Papa G on their way to Palm Springs!

A video from a few weeks ago at Geoff's firehall

No comments:

Post a Comment