Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Long time coming...

I can't believe it's been over a month since I updated my blog...where has the time gone and what have I done with it?! I did a few posts tonight just to separate the fun we had in May...we always seem busy doing something and have spent the last month outside it seems, despite all the rain we've had (not that you don't know, but for future notes James & Mason - this was the rainiest May in history...and we took you outside everyday!)

Kids hopped on the bandwagon early in the playoffs...and more about this when we clinch the Cup!

Best smile to get is a smile from Bub!
For some reason, Bub likes to wear this enormous helmet when we go in the wagon (it does make him look 'special'...however, he is being safe and I can't fault him for that (and really he looks cute in anything!)
Brothers sharing (somewhat rare, but we are working on it!)

1 comment:

  1. love the Canuck fever at your house...and I love the moments of sharing....gives one hope !!!

    ReplyDelete