Saturday, July 2, 2011

Brothers on Bikes!

Mason got his first bike today! He's been practicing on some other bikes we had around the house, but I wanted to give him his first very own Strider! I also put some new pneumatic tires on James' bike today and man, do they ever add speed to his bike! He raced Geoff down our street to the stop sign in about 1 minute! The cutest part of it all was him posing up beside Mason's front wheel without prompting and saying 'that's my brother on a bike'! For some of you who know James, he has a hard time admitting Mason is actually part of our family - so this was big and very sweet! This was a pretty exciting day for me...I've thought about this since I started selling bikes in October! I was at the Langley Canada Day celebrations all day on Thursday and Friday this week with a Strider booth and met tons of local families and loved every time a child had a temper tantrum as their parent tried hauling them off a demo bike:) My favorite was an 18 month old girl who I had to pry her fingers off the handle bars one by one as he mom picked her up! Today I sold my 137th bike!

Bub on his KTM Strider! (clothing was not matched on purpose!)
Brothers on Bikes!
Cutie Pie Mason, ringing his bell!
Big Wheelie!
Catching speed!

No comments:

Post a Comment