Tuesday, June 8, 2010

10 on the 10th

I decided to start a new monthly post on the 10th of every month to keep track (for our benefit) and let the readers know what is going on the boys - development, likes, dislikes, feats, random funniness etc...
I chose the 10th of the month so it's easier and close to their monthversaries (15th & 13th respectively)

So for this month James is almost two (in a week) and Mason is 12 weeks!
1. Mason loves looking at himself in the mirror
2. James is obsessed with watering the strawberries in our garden (and can't wait until they are red!)
3. Mason is the happiest in the bath
4. James kissed Mason's toe at the park today randomly
5. James favorite colour is blue (doo)
6. Mason spits up on me about 4 times per day. Always on me.
7. James is quite enamored with Barney right now. I love you, you love me blah blah!
8. Mason went swimming for the first time this week (and mom forgot the memory card on her camera...doh!) He loved it!
9. James likes drinking breast milk from a big boy cup in the morning
10. Mason sleeps 'through the night' from 9:30-7:00, with one feed at around 5am! I love you Mason!

No comments:

Post a Comment