Saturday, June 12, 2010

Singing, Splashing & Swirling

It's been a busy week with the kidlets as Geoff worked a ton but we managed to squeeze in some great fun!  Thanks first to Grammy and our neighbours Dave & Bonnie (the baby whisperer!) for some help with the boys at bedtime...Bonnie, I've never seen Mason so fast asleep as he was after a visit to your place - I had to unress him to wake him up, otherwise he wouldn't have slept at all at night!) On a great sleep note - Mason slept through the night 9:30-6am - woo hoo...the cruel irony is that I was up with James at 3:30 for some reason:(

In any case, here are some fun shots of our week! James at musikgarten class - he loves it!
He knows what's coming!
Warm Bubbles! I love bathing Mason - best way to end a day!

I think he's hiding sushi rolls in his cheeks!

This was fun, even if my only picture didn't look like it was fun! Pudding finger painting - lickable fun! James didn't really like getting his fingers dirty, nor did he lick it as I showed him how to do - but he liked watching me and asked to do it again after dinner. A note if you try this with your wee one - best if you clean it up before it hardens & gets crusty!



No comments:

Post a Comment