Sunday, April 17, 2011

Bike Park!

I finally was able to find some good quality toddler elbow and knee pads that weren't covered in plastic Disney characters - I had promised James to take him to the bike park near our house and today was the day! We drive by it most days and he asks in his little voice 'can we go to the 'little hills' today?' - so we went...and had a blast! I think his favorite part was when an older rider came over to him and told him he was doing great and commended him on wearing protective gear and showed him his gear! This guy was doing 360's and flying over jumps! The only downfall to this awesome park was that it was right under huge power lines...

Happy guy just made the little jumps!
This was the biggest hill he did with a nervous mommy at the bottom!
This is my favorite shot!
Riding on the jumps and bridges

Lastly a little video to show how fast he got going...I was amazed - we will be back for sure!

1 comment: