Monday, April 4, 2011

Spring has Sprung!


I find myself much slower at blog posts than I used to be...hmm, wonder why?!
Here are a few pics of our latest adventures!

Boys still have tons of fun racing down our neighbours' driveway - rain or shine! They've even discovered a massive puddle across the street and James flies through it on his bike - Mason fell right in it and didn't care:)
Mason took his first step on his Buzzy Bike and rings his bell with so much pride! How can you resist that smile?!
Grandma and Papa G bought the boys a bouncy castle, which has provided countless hours of enjoyment (as you can tell by the look on James' face!) The first day he kept jumping and saying 'I'm so haaaaappy, I'm so haaaappy!'
We still stop by to visit Dad at work, which is a huge hit - Mason loves the big truck and James likes to be the Captain!
The race is on!
Just a cute one of Bub looking for me in the window:)
On a non-kid note: I had my first night away from the boys, along with my first real rock concert (Bon Jovi!) It was so much fun to dress up, not be on a toddler schedule and rock out to old Bon Jovi hits!! Thanks Geoff, best present I've had in a long time!
James cruising at a fun park we found near Dad's work

2 comments:

  1. wow you look great lindsay...sounds like a great night out@:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm...I believe you first real rock concert was Bryan Adams in 1992!! Don't you remember how excited we were?!

    ReplyDelete