Thursday, July 15, 2010

10 on the 15th?

Oops, seems things got away from me this month (no shock there) - so here's another round of my new post called 10 on the 10th...

1. James loves playing on our new deck, especially sweeping it (I love this kid!)
2. Mason loves his jolly jumper
3. James is not interested in swimming in anything but a public pool (no backyard, private pools?!)
4. Mason on the other hand loves to swim
5. Mason can fit in my double stroller now!
6. James hosed Mason down with a hose the other day (by accident and by poor parental supervision on my part) - Mason did not like this water experience!
7. James has a new favorite book "The Sleepy Lion Lullaby", by an author we know - it's a great bedtime story and beautifully illustrated - pick one up for that special little one in your life!
8. Anytime we ask James what he wants to eat, he asks for sushi and anytime he's on the phone, he's ordering sushi...again, I love this kid!
9. Mason is just about rolling from front to back
10. James had his first sleep over away from Mom and Dad and I got three whole days of just Mason!

1 comment:

  1. absolutely love the look on Mason's face....I'm a big kid now

    ReplyDelete