Monday, July 5, 2010

Three Day Vacation in Brentwood


Papa G and Grandma caught the ferry back to Brentwood Bay with an extra passenger in the car…me,James !!!! I do not do sitting on the ferry. We walked circles inside and out and spent 25 minutes in thecafeteria. I waved to passengers and shouted “ HI “


Papa g showed me how to work the remote control for the sprinkler system, took me crabbing at the beach and let me blow my own bubbles on the deck.


Grandma showed me off to some of her friends...Sue, Karen, Judy and Trudy. We also went to the big aquarium in Sidney and lots of trips to the park. We made smoothies and even had a dinner with Uncle Jeff, Auntie Genn and big dog Tika.


Best part was having my bottle on the beige recliner…oh and stories on the blue (doo) chair!


The ferry trip back was mellow. I watched Barney on DVD as I was all tuckered out !! So was Grandma.She said I could come back anytime. I will Grandma !!


(Grandma's first blog post)


Ferry ride

Looking for crabs
Catching a sunset & watching Tika swim
Shaw Marine Centre
I don't miss Mom and Dad at all!
Sharing a laugh over milk
Family dinner
Bed time!

Mama got to snuggle Mason for three whole days!








No comments:

Post a Comment