Thursday, July 15, 2010

Island Adventures

I decided late Saturday night to hop on the first ferry over to Nanaimo with the boys (Geoff was working) and surprise my Mom and family at our Family Reunion at Rathtrevor Beach! It was a mad pack and dash to get there, but we made it unscathed and had a great day at the beach! We stayed in Victoria until Thursday with my parents, as Geoff was working and it's always great to have a visit with them (and get lots of help!)

Here's James napping at the beach (this was my first day ignoring his nap at home and he did well all things considering!)
Eating lunch with Grauntie Karen
Playing bocce with Papa G & Gruncles
Back in Victoria, happy after a long travel day!
Oh you're so funny Grandma!
A nice visit with Uncle Jeff
Cuddles!
Surprise for me when I got home - Geoff painted the house (well half of it anyways, a huge task) - I love the colour (we had picked it out before) and can't wait for it to be done and the new deck is all done too, looks amazing!!)

2 comments:

  1. such a nice surprise to find you at Rathtrevor...it was FUN FUN FUN....nice house colour Geoff !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the house looks awesome! now that is a great surprise. :-)

    ReplyDelete